Warranty period on all products starts from the date of purchase of the original product only, not when any product is repaired or replaced.
Additional warranty information
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the UAE Consumer Law. You’re entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You’re also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The costs associated with a claim made against these warranties (i.e. postage) are to be borne by you.
These warranties constitute our entire guarantee. Except where otherwise provided by the UAE Consumer Law, all other obligations, warranties, both expressed and implied are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Making a Warranty Claim
You can return faulty goods to our store with your receipt within the warranty period for repair, replacement or refund.
The warranty does not cover:
– Any type of consequential loss
– Failure due to expose to extreme conditions e.g. thunder, water ingress, fire, bad ventilation or other conditions beyond the control of SYV
– Parts that need to be replaced due to normal wear and tear e.g. interchangeable light sources, starters and batteries
– Failures due to compatibility issues between the products and installation environment e.g. control system and power supply
– Products that have been modified or repaired by unauthorized personnel
– Normal maintenance and repair issues
If you’ve installed goods that are faulty, a Warranty Request Form needs to be submitted. You can lodge an in-home warranty claim by completing the online Warranty Request Form.
Complete the Warranty Request form below to submit your Warranty Claim: